Mac Help - Convert and Burn Mac .dmg or .img to .iso Windows PC-Compatible Disk Image
- Open Disk Utility (located in Applications>Utilities folder).
- Drag your disk image into the left-hand pane (where all your drives are listed) of Disk Utility.
- Click on the file you just dragged into Disk Utility (should appear in the left-hand column).
- Click on the 'Images' menu, then choose 'Convert...'
- When the 'Convert Image' dialog pops up, select 'DVD/CD Master' from the 'Image Format' pop-up menu.
- Name your file, with '.cdr' at the end of the filename, then click 'Save.'
- Disk Utility will convert the file to an ISO image. After this finishes, replace the 'cdr' at the end of the filename (in the Finder) to 'iso'.
- Now, the disk should be burnable on a Windows PC (simply copy the file to your PC by either copying it across a network or using some other means of transferring the data).
Nano Superlattice Technology Inc. (OTCBB Symbol: NSLT) is a nanotechnology company engaged in the coating of tools and components with nano structured PVD coatings for high-tech industries.
Nano utilizes Arc Bond Sputtering and Superlattice technology to apply multi-layers of super-hard elemental coatings on an array of precision products to achieve a variety of physical properties. The application of the coating on industrial products is designed to change their physical properties, improving a product's durability, resistance, chemical and physical characteristics as well as performance. Nano's super-hard alloy coating materials were especially developed for printed circuit board drills in response to special market requirements
The cutting of circuit boards causes severe wear on the cutting edge of drills and routers. With the increased miniaturization of personal electronics devices the dimensions of holes and cut aways are currently less than 0.2 mm. Nano coats tools with an ultra thin coating (only a few nanometers in thickness) of nitrides which can have a hardness of up to half that of diamond. This has proven to increase tool life by almost ten times. Nano plans to continue research and development into these techniques due to the vast application range for this type of nanotechnology
We believe that Nano is a company on the move. With today�s steady move towards miniaturization we feel that Nano is a company with the right product at the right time. It is our opinion that an investment in Nano will produce great returns for our readers.
Online Stock trading, in the New York Stock Exchange, and Toronto Stock Exchange, or any other stock market requires many hours of stock research. Always consult a stock broker for stock prices of penny stocks, and always seek proper free stock advice, as well as read a stock chart. This is not encouragement to buy stock, but merely a possible hot stock pick. Get a live stock market quote, before making a stock investment or participating in the stock market game or buying or selling a stock option.